Friday, November 20, 2009

Keeping Clean

All our darlings eventually decide they no longer need our help, or our spoons thank-you-very-much. When that day comes, it is what I like to call "the end of the outfit".

Now, I'm by no means a neatnik. Promise. I let the dogs do most of my prewashing. But every now and then you actually dress Little Man in an outfit you don't want marinara sauce to permanently turn orange. And that is when these little babies are a God Send:






















In case it's not quite clear- these are bibs. But really, they're more like smocks. Just long enough to cover to the forearms, and they velcro around the neck. They're made of a water-repelent material which means- NO WASHING MACHINE NEEDED! I can honestly rinse them and re-use them. (Okay, if I'm being really honest- I mostly shake them out and lay them over the highchair).

I know what you're thinking- they look ridiculous. They must be a pain to put on. They must be expensive. And to that I answer: yes, no, and NO! A two-pack is only $3.99 which is amazing when a regular old plastic bib will run $7 at your local Babies R Us.

My BFF would recommend it to me again and again.... and I finally relented. Rach, I'm so glad I did. You were right. They're amazing.

Stay Sane,

Kris Cabe

keywords: mommy, mom, motherhood, parenting, tips, tricks, strategies, help, bibs, ikea, cleanliness, housekeeping

No comments:

Post a Comment